Thursday, December 19, 2013

Sleepover


We had a Norah overnight last weekend.  We got to play and have fun.  For some reason, she thinks my folding alarm clock is a cell phone!


Exploring in Grandma's sewing room.


She got out the Andy Pandy toys and made them a little picnic.  She really loves playing with her toy kitchen and delights in making us all kinds of treats!


We took a drive out to Ikea and Wendell picked up the rocking Moose, which he quickly assembled when she went to bed so that it was all ready for her in the morning.  She was a little apprehensive at first, but once she got on she loved it!


We are loving being grandparents and feel so blessed to have them living so close. We can't wait to see her reaction on Christmas day.   

3 comments:

  1. She's adorable. I hope you all have a great Christmas. We're staying with my husband's parents for Christmas and I know they can't wait to share the magic of it all with our daughter, I love seeing how happy they are to see her each time we visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rocking moose! Very Canadian. Happy Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, she is just so gorgeous. We had little O on thursday night and she is just so funny . We adore her as we do all of our grandchildren, I think being a grandparent is far better than being a parent!! Don't you think we get all the fun?

    ReplyDelete