Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A bit of everything

Our middle son turned 25 on Sunday and we had a dinner for him.  He is the one who will become a daddy at the end of March - hardly seems possible!


Monday was a holiday in Ontario "family day".  We went over to New York state to do a bit of shopping.  Our daughter and daughter-in-law came with us and we all bought some fabric.  Can't wait to start creating.  Do you want to see my growing stash?


I am thinking of making this bag from the Cath Kidston "sew" book


I have some cotton duck in this design and think I'll use it


What do you think?  I am a little nervous, but hey, if I don't try, I'll never know will I?!  I need some spring like colours at the moment.  Our temperatures have been wonderfully mild for this time of year in Ottawa, but we are still clothed in white and more snow is on the way next week, and I am ready for Spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment